Monday, November 7, 2016

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2016 November 7

“The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry” (Psalms 34:15).

Today’s Morsel:  Who is watching you?  What would you do if you knew that nothing you do was hidden from others?  What would you do if you knew that someone was following you and observing your every move?  David said, “Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life…” (Psalms 23:6).  God is watching us.  His eyes are on the righteous.  He observes our actions and knows our ways.  There is nothing hidden from Him.  The Lord will be the Protector of the righteous; He will watch over and defend them.  Job said of Him, “He withdraweth not his eyes from the righteous: but with kings are they on the throne; yea, he doth establish them forever, and they are exalted” (Job 36:7).  Always know that God has your best interest at heart. 

Sing:  Why should I feel discouraged?  And why should the shadow come?  Why should my heart be lonely and long for heaven and home?  When Jesus is my portion.  A constant friend is He.  His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches over me.

Thought For Today:  The eye of the Lord is in every place.

No comments:

Post a Comment