Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2016 November 22

“Plead my cause, O LORD, with them that strive with me: fight against them that fight against me. Take hold of shield and buckler, and stand up for mine help. Draw out also the spear, and stop the way against them that persecute me: say unto my soul, I am thy salvation” (Psalms 35:1-3).

Today’s Morsel:  How excited are you about your salvation?  How often do you thank God for saving you?  Some people think that salvation is free the same as they think that freedom is free.  But neither of these are free.  Our natural freedom is because our soldiers put their lives on the line daily for us.  Our salvation came because Jesus gave His life for us.  Therefore, having these things should cause us to be thankful.  It’s those who lack gratitude that think these things are deserved.  Only two people ever died for you; the American soldier and Jesus Christ (Fonzell Marsh).  How thankful are you?

Sing:  He set me free, yes, He set me free; He broke the bars of prison for me.  I’m glory bound, my Jesus to see.  Glory to God, He set me free.

Thought For Today:  Only two people ever died for you. The American soldier and Jesus Christ (Fonzell Marsh).

No comments:

Post a Comment