Saturday, September 3, 2016

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2016 September 3

But where shall wisdom be found? and where is the place of understanding?
(Job 28:12)

Today’s Morsel:  Often when I tell men that they should read the Book of Proverbs every day, they look at me like I’ve lost my mind.  I tell them that the Book of Proverbs is a book of wisdom for men.  I believe that the only way a man will ever learn how to become a true man of God is by reading Proverbs daily and heeding what it says. Solomon tells us that the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom (Proverbs 1:7), and that it is also the most important thing (Proverbs 4:7).  If you want to know where to find wisdom, try looking for prudence and you’ll find that is where she dwells.

Sing:  Oh deeper yet I pray, and higher every day, and wiser blessed Lord, in Thy Precious Holy Word.

Thought For Today: Wisdom is the principle thing therefore get wisdom!

No comments:

Post a Comment