Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2016 August 17

The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? (Psalms 27:1)

Today’s Morsel: What is God to you?  What do you see Him as?  If someone were to ask you to explain why you love God, what would you tell them?  Just how would you describe Him and what adjectives would you use.  Throughout scripture, the writers used many adjectives to describe Him, in hopes to build and encourage our faith.  David seems to use more adjective to describe His deity than any of the other writers.  And when Jesus was upon the earth, He often quoted from the psalms, written by David, to explain His point as to who He was.  Let me ask you again, just how would you describe Him if you were asked?

Sing:  Great and mighty is the Lord our God, great and mighty is He!  Great and mighty is the Lord our God, great and mighty is He!  Lift up your banner, let the anthem ring, praises to our King, great and mighty is the Lord our God, great and mighty is He.

Thought For Today: The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? (Psalms 27:1)

No comments:

Post a Comment