Tuesday, May 6, 2014

2014 May 6 - Morning Manna

The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
(1 Corinthians 15:26)
 
Today's Morsel: I often wonder what people would think if when a saint of God was dying, and you got a phone call saying, "Come quickly, so and so is dying; it's time to rejoice, we are going to have a party and have a great time!"   But it doesn't work that way does it?  Yet it should.  Because scripture says, "Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints" (Psalms 116:15).  One of the reasons sin should not have dominion over you is because it is the sting of death (1 Corinthians 15:56).   Both death and hell will be cast into the lake of fire (Revelations 20.14).  If you are a true saint of God, you will not fear dying, because you are going to live, and declare the works of the LORD (Psalms 118:17).  Death and hell already know where they going, do you?  Paul said, "For me to live is Christ and to die is gain."  What about you? 
 
Sing:  Ain't no grave, gonna hold my body down, ain't no grave, gonna hold my body down.  When I hear the trumpet sounding in the sky, I'm gonna get up, gonna get up out that ground, cause ain't no grave, gonna hold my body down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment