Tuesday, May 13, 2014

2014 May 13 - Morning Manna

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. (John 14:6)
 
Today's Morsel: Truth is truth whether we believe it or not. You can change truth, but then it becomes a lie.  And if you obey that lie, you become a child of Satan because he is a liar and the father of it.  But on the other hand, Jesus is the truth, and the truth shall make you free. "Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free"(John 8:31-32).
 
Sing: I saw the light, I saw the light, no more in darkness no more in the night; now I'm so happy no sorrow in sight, praise the Lord, I saw the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment