Monday, May 7, 2012

2012 May 7 - Morning Manna

And the officers shall speak unto the people, saying, What man is there that hath built a new house, and hath not dedicated it? let him go and return to his house, lest he die in the battle, and another man dedicate it. And what man is he that hath planted a vineyard, and hath not yet eaten of it? let him also go and return unto his house, lest he die in the battle, and another man eat of it. And what man is there that hath betrothed a wife, and hath not taken her? let him go and return unto his house, lest he die in the battle, and another man take her. (Deuteronomy 20:5-7)
Today's Morsel: I have had people ask me when they move into a new house or an apartment if I will come and anoint and dedicate their new dwelling to the Lord. And I have done that for many of them. What they are asking for is the blessings of the Lord upon their dwelling. Even though these are temporal structures, they see what the Lord is doing in their lives and they want to use it for God's glory. I believe that the main house we need to dedicate is this earthly temple that we dwell in. If we dedicate that to the Lord for His use, I think that that would be a much better investment than our earthly dwellings. Have you been baptized in Jesus Name and do you have the Holy Ghost? If you have, then you are a dedicated house to God and fit for His use. Paul told Timothy, "Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let everyone that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity. But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour. If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work" (2 Timothy 2:19-21). John said, "But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him "(1 John 2:27). I n Luke chapter 4, Jesus said, "The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord" (Luke 4:18-19). If you haven't dedicated your house to Jesus, it's not to late. Now is the acceptable time, now is the day of salvation.
Sing: From this day I dedicate my life to you oh Lord. From now on I promise I will serve you. For better or worse I'll will keep you first, no matter what I go through, Lord I dedicate my life to you. Lord I dedicate my life to you to praise you, to bless you, tell the world about you, forever I will glorify, You're the reason why I sing; to praise you, to bless you, tell the world about you; Lord in everything I do, I will dedicate my life to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment