Monday, August 8, 2016

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2016 August 8

For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.
(Romans 5:6-7)

Today’s Morsel:  I like looking at antique cars.  It’s amazing to me some of the sale prices that many of them still have on them.  They still have value.  But I’ve noticed that a lot of people do not know the importance and value of some of the heirlooms that their parents have passed down to them.  Many of them will let things go for just a few bucks on a yard sale not realizing the value.  Somewhat like today, so many do not understand how valuable they are to Christ.  They are willing to put themselves on sale to Satan for only a small price, not realizing how much Jesus paid for them.  Paul said, “For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die” (Romans 5:6-7).  Believe me, you are worth more than this world can offer you.  Jesus paid royal blood for you.  There is no price that can compare to the blood He shed for you.  So don’t sell your soul to Satan.

Sing:  He paid a debt He did not owe, I owed a debt I could not pay, I needed someone to wash my sins away.  And now I sing a brand new song, Amazing Grace, for Jesus paid a debt that I could never pay.

Thought For Today: “There is no price that can compare to the blood He shed for you.” (Parker)

No comments:

Post a Comment