Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2018 November 28

“Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God? He answered and said, Who is he, Lord, that I might believe on him? And Jesus said unto him, Thou hast both seen him, and it is he that talketh with thee. And he said, Lord, I believe. And he worshipped him” (John 9:35-38).

Today’s Morsel:  If you will notice when reading scripture, that when people really got a clear understanding as to who Jesus was they believed on Him, followed Him, and served Him.  But I’m afraid that that doesn’t seem to happen today.  Many who say that they know Him don’t seem to have any time for Him.  Many who say that believe in Him do not worship Him as Lord.  When the woman at the well, in John 4, realized who He was, she forgot all about the reason she went to the well. “The woman then left her waterpot, and went her way into the city, and saith to the men, Come, see a man, which told me all things that ever I did: is not this the Christ?  (John 4:28-29). Revelation should cause transformation.  Do you believe in Him?  Have you placed Him first in your life since you believed?  

S
ong:  The greatest thing in all my life is knowing You. The greatest thing in all my life is knowing You.  I want to know You more.  I want to know You more. The greatest thing in all my life is knowing You.


Thought For Today:  Revelation should cause transformation.

No comments:

Post a Comment