Monday, November 12, 2018

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2018 November 12

“Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me” 
(John 14:1).

Today’s Morsel:  One of the things that I am noticing more and more each day is just how troubled folks really are.  There are so many whose minds seem to be troubled about many things.  I believe that most peoples' physical problems are caused by their mental state.  I believe that if we can get people’s minds clear and stayed on Jesus, they can deal with their physical infirmities.  Daniel said that the enemy’s goal is to wear out the saint of the most-high (Daniel 7:25).  If Satan can get you to focus on the world and what is taking place in it, he knows that your mind will be troubled and you’ll lose your focus. Therefore, to keep him from defeating you, why don’t you get into the habit of daily prayer, praise, and worship to God.  And don’t you worry about the things of the world, let God handle that! 

Sing: When I look into Your holiness.  When I gaze into to Your loveliness.  When all things that surround become shadows in the light of You.  When I find the joy of reaching Your heart. When my will becomes enthroned in Your love.  And all things that surround become shadows in the light of You.
I worship You.  I worship You.  The reason I live, is to worship You.


Thought For Today: He’ll keep you in perfect peace if you keep your mind on Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment