Thursday, June 7, 2018

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2018 June 7

“And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not” (Galatians 6:9)

Today’s Morsel:  “To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven” Solomon states (Ecclesiastes 3:1).  So what season are you in right now?  We know that there are four seasons (unless you are in Okinawa, Japan, where my wife says there are only two, hot and hotter).  Sometimes, we go through things in our life that cause us to be tired, exhausted, and fatigued.  And I guess that’s why Jesus tells us to sit down and consider the cost of a project before we start lest when we get started we don’t have the resources or the help to complete it (my wording).  But if we decide to start a project, then we must develop patience and commitment to continue even when we are tried, as we will reap if we don’t quit.  There are seasons in our life, and every season has not only a purpose but a beauty all its own.  

Sing:  I’m learning how to lean and depend on Jesus.  He’s my friend, and He’s my guide.  I’m learning how to lean and depend on Jesus, I found out, that if I would trust Him, He will provide.

Thought For Today:  Learn the seasons so you will know which one you are in (Parker).   

No comments:

Post a Comment