Thursday, June 28, 2018

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2018 June 28

​​
“Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong” 
(1 Corinthians 16:13).

Today’s Morsel:  Are you aware that someone is always watching you?  No matter whether you are at home, on the job, or out and about someone is always watching you.  When I go to the mall, I usually just like to sit and observe people.  I can often tell who is not happy, those who are despondent or depressed just by the way they walk and by their demeanor.   I know that others are watching me.  Sometimes someone will come and sit next to me and start to talk with me.  They see me as someone they can talk to.  Paul told the church at Corinth to watch themselves.  As Christians, we must realize that we represent Christ to a lost and dying world and we need to be on display as hope for others.  If we are not good examples as Christians, then what are we?

Sing:  This little light of mine, I’m gonna let it shine.  This little light of mine, I’m gonna let it shine.  This little light of mine, I’m gonna let it shine, let it shine, let it shine, let it shine.

Thought For Today: Conversation equals behavior (Parker).

2 comments:

  1. What a privilege to represent our Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was facing problems, I read your articles.Your article is very interesting. I have a fondness for your post. Thank you for sharing what you know.
    app autoketing, https://apps.shopify.com/sales-pop-master, https://bit.ly/2y8RMwK

    ReplyDelete