Saturday, April 16, 2016

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2016 April 16

Then again called they the man that was blind, and said unto him, Give God the praise: we know that this man is a sinner. He answered and said, Whether he be a sinner or no, I know not: one thing I know, that, whereas I was blind, now I see.  
(John 9:24-25)

Today’s Morsel:  There are many things that I have learned since I have become a born again believer.  After reading the Bible, I am totally surprised at the number of things I have come to realize were bad for me that I did not know.  We can criticize the people in the world, but for the most part, they really don’t know that what they are doing is bad.   Jesus prayed, “Father forgive them for they know not what they do” (Luke 23:34).  Paul tells us that if the people had known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory (1 Corinthians 2:8).  When Jesus caused the blind man to receive his sight, the man said, “One thing I know, that, whereas I was blind, now I see.”  Have you received your sight?  Are there things that you are now aware of in your life that you didn’t know were bad for you?  Do you have a stronger love for Jesus since He’s been revealed to you?  If you can now see things that are good for you rather than bad, then God has given you back your sight and you should give Him praise.

Sing:  Open the eyes of my heart Lord!  Open the eyes of my heart! I want to see You, I want to see You.  To see You high and lifted up, shining in the Light of Your Glory, pour out Your power and love as we sing holy, holy, holy, I want to see You.

Thought For Today:  Jesus still desires to give sight back to the blind.

No comments:

Post a Comment