Friday, April 8, 2016

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2016 April 8

“But Jesus did not commit himself unto them, because he knew all men, And needed not that any should testify of man: for he knew what was in man”
(John 2:24-25).

Today’s Morsel:  I have heard people say, “If I had known that they were like that, I would have never trusted them.” Or, “If I had known what I know now, there is no way I would have married them.”  One of the things about every person is God knows what is inside of them.  This is why we need God to cleanse us and reveal to us what is inside.  His word is designed to cleanse us (Psalms 119:9, John 15:3). We also need to read and study His word before we get into a relationship with others.  If that person hasn’t asked for God’s cleansing, then we can find ourselves in a mess. If God knows what is in man, then every child of God should have the same gift of spiritual discernment to at least see if others are true or not.  It’s not God’s fault if you find yourself in a mess.  The quickest way to put your life back together is to return to the word of God and obey it.  Try the spirits and see if they be of God.

Sing:  Amazing grace, shall always be my song of praise, for it was grace that brought my liberty, I do not know, just why He came to love me so, He looked beyond my faults and saw my need.
  
Thought For Today:  Beauty is only skin deep!

No comments:

Post a Comment