Monday, August 26, 2013

2013 August 26 - Morning Manna


For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist. Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward. (2 John 1:7-8)
 
Today's Morsel: There seems to be an onslaught against the things of God. Many are trying to erode the faith of Christians and the church. But hell shall not prevail. Let me encourage you today, keep examining yourself to ensure that you remain in the love of God and that you are living according to His Word. If the enemy can distract you from your ultimate goal of heaven, he wins. So each day conduct a self examination to ensure you are on track and heading in the right direction, because many false prophets and antichrists are in the world today.
Sing: I'm not sorry! I'm not sorry, I've answered the Master's call; Jesus took my heaven load, now I'm on the glory road, and I'm not sorry! I'm not sorry, anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment