Thursday, June 13, 2013

2013 June 13 - Morning Manna

God shall hear, and afflict them, even he that abideth of old. Selah. Because they have no changes, therefore they fear not God.
(Psalms 55:19)
 
Today's Morsel: Did you know that you are the way you are because it is the way you want to be? You see, if you really wanted to change you would do something about it. I listen to people pray and ask God to change them. Yet I am sure God is saying, "Really! You want me to change you? Then why don't you do what My Word tells you?" If you never change the way you think, you'll never change you. If your home is a mess, it's not going to clean itself. If your car is falling apart, it's not going to fix itself. If you never study the Word of God, don't expect to know what it says. Change always start with us. David said because the wicked have no change, they don't reverence God. Jesus said that true worshipers worship the father in spirit and in truth (John 4:24). One's actions and attitude are always an indicator of what is inside of them. If there is an absence of truth, it will be reflected outwardly. If we say that we know Jesus, then our worship should reflect that truth within us. But if nothing changes, nothing changes!
Sing: I found a new way of living, I found a new joy divine, I have the fruit of the spirit, I am abiding, abiding in the vine. Abiding in the vine! Abiding in the vine! Love, Joy, Health, Peace, He has made them mine. I have prosperity, power and victory, abiding, abiding in the vine.

No comments:

Post a Comment