Tuesday, March 29, 2011

2011 March 29 - Morning Manna

" The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever"(Psalms 23:1-6)

Today's Morsel:  Wouldn't it be neat if you could just pull into the service station and say, "Filler-up" and not have to worry about paying?  I never would have thought I would see the day that we would have to pay for air for our tires, water to drink, and luggage to be carried with you on an airplane.  But times change. 
 
Paul said, "My God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus" (Phil 4:19).  David said that the Lord was his shepherd, and that God would provide everything that he needed.  He said that God would even prepare a table for him in the presence of his enemies.  And that God would lead him beside still waters; that God would restore his soul when he was weary.  But more importantly, he said that God would anoint his head with oil and his cup would run over.  The Greek word for cup here is the word keece which could also mean a bag for money or weights: bag, cup, purse.  So how's your purse?  How's your money bag?  Is it running over?  Are you full?  Are you content with what you have?  Remember, little is much when God is in it.  If you have the Holy Ghost, your head has been anointed, and God will be with you all the days of your life.  So just stay in the house of the Lord and everything you have need of will be provide.
 
Sing:  He's already provided, He's already provided; everything you need, He's already provided.  Every promise you can claim,  just ask it in His name; 'cause everything you need, He's already provided it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment