Saturday, April 24, 2010

2010 April 24 - Morning Manna

The desire accomplished is sweet to the soul: but it is abomination to fools to depart from evil
(Proverbs 13:19).


Today’s Morsel: Have you ever noticed that when you have a task, job, or something that needs to be done that after you have accomplished it that you feel much better about yourself? The hardest part about doing anything is getting started. Once we are started and on our way you soon realize that it’s not as hard as you thought it was going to be. I’ve heard people say that serving God is hard. They say, “I just can’t learn those scriptures.” Or they say “I can’t leave my friends to serve God. Sunday is my day off and I need rest.” The key to learning scriptures, letting go of the world, and attending church, is to stick with it once you start. Everything in life has a beginning. And pretty soon you will begin to understand what you are doing and it will become much easier for you, and you will begin to feel a peace within yourself at what you are accomplishing in the Lord. Remember, Jesus won’t put more on you than you can handle. He said, “When ye shall have done all those things which are commanded you, say, we are unprofitable servants: we have done that which was our duty to do” (Luke 17:10).

So the next time you are working on something, set some steps or goals so you can see what you are accomplishing. That way you will feel much better about yourself as you see each step being completed.

Sing: I feel good, I feel good, just to know I've been redeemed makes me feel good. I feel good, I feel good, just to know I’ve been redeemed makes me feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment