Wednesday, April 14, 2010

2010 April 14 - Morning Manna

I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called, With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love; Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all (Ephesians 4:1-6).



Today’s Morsel: If you listen to the news media by any of today’s technology, it can drive you completely crazy. No matter what country you are from, if you listen to it long enough, you are going to become angry and outraged over what you hear. I don’t think you need to bury your head in the sand as an ostrich, but you need to monitor what you listen to and what you watch. These are all ploys of the enemy of your soul to distract you, wear you out, and cause you to break unity in the body. Political parties now have Christians fighting against each other. The media has driven a wedge right into the hearts of believers and we didn’t see it coming. Satan has us so confused that we don’t know who to trust anymore. Jesus said, “And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold” (Matthew 24:12). My friend, the gospel has not changed. Therefore, I as a prisoner of the Lord Jesus Christ, I beseech, I beg, I plead with you, I ask of you, I’m requesting of you, that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called, with all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love; Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. As the apostle Paul said, “Would to God ye could bear with me a little in my folly: and indeed bear with me. For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ. But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ” (2 Corinthians 11:1-3). Do not err my beloved brethren.

Sing: You’re my brother, you’re my sister, so take me by the hand, together we will work until He comes. There’s no foe that can defeat us, when we’re walking side by side, as long as there is love, we can stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment