Thursday, March 18, 2010

18 March 2010 - Morning Manna

Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God. And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him. Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world. There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. We love him, because he first loved us (1 John 4:15-19).


Today’s Morsel: Just how much do you know about the love of Jesus? Have you tasted of His love? John said that God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son (John 3:16). Paul said, “For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us” (Romans 5:6-8). Friend if you really want to know what true love is, just look back to Calvary, for greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for His friend. So before you start to complain about what you don’t have or how bad your situation might be, think of God’s love for you. We love Him, because He first loved us.

Sing: If anybody knows about the love of Jesus, I do, I do! If anybody knows about the love of Jesus, I do! Yes I do!

If anybody knows about the grace of Jesus, I do, I do. If anybody knows about the loving grace of Jesus, I do! Yes I do!

If anybody knows about the power of Jesus, I do, I do! If anybody knows about the power of Jesus, I do! Yes I do!

1 comment:

  1. Amen! Though it is fact that my circle of peers in our young years were told to fear God, I felt the love.

    ReplyDelete