Friday, March 12, 2010

12 March 2010 - Morning Manna

Seven times a day do I praise thee because of thy righteous judgments. Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them (Psalms 119:164-165).


Today’s Morsel: Is there anyone out there today that needs a praise break? Praise breaks are needed when you’ve been offend. Praise breaks are needed when people have lied on you and have not been truthful. Praise breaks are needed when people show up late for church. Praise breaks are needed when the one you have loved walks out on you. Praise breaks are need when someone cuts in line in front of you. Praise breaks are needed when the guest's children break your favorite vase and they don’t offer to buy you a new one. Praise breaks are needed with the neighbor’s dog uses your yard for their bathroom and the owner doesn't offer to clean it up. The next time you start feeling offended, take a praise break so you don’t lose your salvation. Anytime you feel like people are doing you wrong; have lied on or to you; take a praise break. When you feel like those you thought you could rely on have left you standing alone; take a praise break! Don’t take a coffee, a rest break, or ask Calgon to take you away, but take a praise break. “For Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I show the salvation of God” (Psalms 50:23).

Sing: I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul shall make her boast in thee Lord, the humble shall here thereof and be glad. O’ magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His name together, I sought the Lord and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.