Saturday, February 6, 2021

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 6 February 2021

 

The Master - Key of Prayer

 

“If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.” (John 15:7)

 

Today’s Morsel: If ye abide in me ......  Those whose who have understandings of Christ, and whose souls are rooted and grounded in Him, whose confidence is in Him, and those who live according to His word can ask what they want and it will be done unto them.  Observe, in order to have influence with Christ, we must:

1. Be united to Him - if ye abide in me.

2. That in order to be preserved in this union, we must have our lives regulated by His doctrine - and my words abide in you.

3. That to profit by this union and doctrine, we must pray - ye shall ask.

4. That every heavenly blessing shall be given to those who continue in this union, with a loving, obedient, praying spirit - ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

Always remember the branch cannot survive without the root. So stay connected to the vine.

Sing: Hear my cry, O’ God, attend unto my prayer.  From the ends of the earth will I cry unto Thee, when my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the Rock that is higher than I, so much higher than I.  For Thou has been a shelter unto me, and a strong tower from the enemy, and when my heart is overwhelmed lead me to the Rock that is higher than I, so much higher than I.

Thought For Today: Prayer still works when you stay connected to the vine.

No comments:

Post a Comment