Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 30 September 2020

 

When There Is No Man

 

And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.(Ezekiel 22:30)

 

Today’s Morsel:  Where have all the good men gone? What has happened to all the men?  Scripture says, “Concerning the Ammonites, thus saith the LORD; Hath Israel no sons? hath he no heir? why then doth their king inherit Gad, and his people dwell in his cities?(Jeremiah 49:1)  Why doesn't the church have any sons?  When the church is not birthing intercessors and men to lead, the nation will become weak and not able to function according to God’s purpose.  Why are so many men hiding in their man caves, playing video games, and texting on their cell phones?   When Pilate brought Jesus forth after scourging him, he said, “Behold the man!” Jesus was more than a man.  He was God.  He was the example setter for men and boys to emulate.  The Lord said through Ezekiel, “And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.”  Houston, we have a problem here!  We need our men to be men.  

 

Sing:  To be like Jesus!  To be like Jesus. On earth I long to be like Him. All through life’s journey from earth to glory, I only ask to be like him.

 

Thought For Today: Learn to be like Jesus and there will be no doubt that you are a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment