Monday, March 2, 2020

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2 March 2020


Not Today

And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.(Joshua 24:15)

Today’s Morsel:  One of the things about salvation is that too many folks are waiting too long for it to happen.  I think many of them are thinking that they have a lot of time before they need to take care of it.  But Jesus said “But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.(Matthew 24:43-44)  Your salvation is one thing that you do not want to play with and delay in doing.  But too many keep saying not today, I’m not ready.  I need to get my life right before I get saved.  But Paul states, “Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.(2 Corinthians 6:2)  Your salvation is nothing to play around with.  Tomorrow is not promised to any of us.

Sing:  Saved!  Saved!  Saved!  I’m happy on my way. Saved!  Saved!  Saved!  I love Him more each day. Saved!  Saved!  Saved!  I know He’s mine each hour; for He saves and He keeps and satisfies me by His Power.

Thought For Today:  Seek ye the Lord why He may be found (Isaiah 55:6).

No comments:

Post a Comment