Friday, September 27, 2019

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 27 September 2019



Unfaithfulness
Confidence in an unfaithful man in time of trouble is like a broken tooth, and a foot out of joint.” (Proverbs 25:19)

Today’s Morsel:  One of the biggest causes of stress in people’s lives is the unfaithfulness of others.  It is not good to put confidence in any person, nor in the best of men; much less in an unfaithful, and treacherous man; and especially in a time of distress and trouble, to be depending on their help and assistance.  Solomon said it is like a broken tooth and a foot out of joint.  It’s going to be painful.  However, if we are truly born-again, then we must always be faithful.  A faithful man always abounds in blessings. The key to becoming a steward of God is faithfulness.   God and others should always be able to count on us.  

Sing: Here I am Lord, here I am. I give always myself to you, here I am.  Here I am, Lord, here I am.  Let your spirit move through me, here I am.

Thought For Today: Stay faithful and see what God will do for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment