Saturday, September 21, 2019

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 21 September 2019


Phony
Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him. He also shall be my salvation: for an hypocrite shall not come before him.” (Job 13:15-16)

Today’s Morsel:  Job seems to understand that sin will separate you from God.  I’ve heard people say that the reason they won’t go to church is that there are too many hypocrites in the church.  I find it amazing that those same folks can see the error in others, but not in themselves.  The mote in their eyes has blinded them to the truth.  Job said, I really don’t care about others, I care about me.  I must maintain my walk and way with God.  God will take care of the hypocrite as they shall not come before him. (my wording)  But God forbid if we miss the mark because we allow others to keep us from the house of God.

Sing: I was glad when they said unto me, I was glad when they said unto me, I was glad when they said unto me, come let us go unto the house of the Lord.

Thought For Today: Focus on Jesus and not the hypocrite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment