Saturday, May 25, 2019

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 25 May 2019


Hold To God’s Unchanging Hand

And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts. For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed. Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from mine ordinances, and have not kept them. Return unto me, and I will return unto you, saith the LORD of hosts. But ye said, Wherein shall we return? Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings. Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation. Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.” (Malachi 3:5-10)

Today’s Morsel: One of the best ways to grow your faith is to trust God at the things that He says.  If God is an unchanging God, then He cannot lie, and He must do what He says.  The question is, will we prove Him. The Lord said that the people had robbed Him by not giving tithes and offerings.  He told them to prove Him or to test Him.  If they did what was right than He would open the windows of heaven and pour them out a blessing that they would not have room enough to receive it.  I’m a living witness that this passage is true. I might have to buy another house.  This one is filling up fast with the blessings of God.  Care to test Him?  Don’t let money rob you of God’s blessings.

Sing.  Hold to His hand, God’s unchanging hand.  Hold to His hand, God’s unchanging hand. Build your hopes on things eternal. Hold to God’s unchanging hand.



No comments:

Post a Comment