Friday, June 8, 2018

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2018 June 8

“There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews: The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him. Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God” (John 3:1-5).

Today’s Morsel:  When I was an instructor in the Army, and now as an instructor for “Purpose Institute”, I had and do have access to the answer key for any test that I administer to the students.  The purpose of the answer key is to ensure that the students have answered the questions correctly.  What I like about Jesus' teaching and training was, He always gave His students the key to answer their own question.  No matter what questions they asked Him, He helped them to under the answer.  When Nicodemus asked Him how a man could be born again, Jesus gave him the answer to his own question.  “You must be born again of the water and the spirit.”  Therefore, if he doesn’t make it to heaven it’s not the teacher's fault.  What questions are you struggling with?  Ask Jesus, He has the answer to your questions.

Sing:  Aren’t you getting just a bit tired of fooling around? You try to laugh your way through life but you’re not gaining ground.  Why not try the Lord today, just ask Him in your heart to stay.  You’ll find Jesus love to be the greatest thing that you’ve ever found.
Jesus got ahold of my life and He won’t let me go!  Jesus got into my heart, He got into my soul!  I used to be oh, so sad, but now I'm happy free and glad, cause Jesus got ahold of my life and He won’t let me go.

Thought For Today:  The key to heaven is you must be born again.

No comments:

Post a Comment