Saturday, June 4, 2016

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2016 June 4

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction. (Proverbs 1:7)

Today’s Morsel: Every May, we see many students who are graduating from colleges and high schools. Many of them will go on into the world and do great things, while others will not. What is the difference? I believe it has a lot to do with their character. Those who maintain a consistent walk with God in their lives and maintain moral values, usually do good in life while others do not. They may not make millions, but they understand what is most important in life. God and character, these are what matter the most in life.

Sing: Many things about tomorrow, I don’t seem to understand, but I know who holds the future, and I know who holds my hand.  

Thought For Today: Success is determined by “U”.

No comments:

Post a Comment