Tuesday, October 6, 2015

2015 October 6 - Morning Manna

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
(Ephesians 6:10)

Today's Morsel:  Being a born again believer for over 30 years now and walking in truth, I have had plenty of time to observe new and not so new believers in Christ.  One of the things that I find, is that those who are strong in the Lord are more obedient to the things of God and to those who God has placed over them.  When one is strong in the things that they love most, they will be obedient and discipline themselves to remain strong in that area.  If we say that we love God, then we should be strong in Him and obedient to Him.  The apostle Paul calls for us to be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.  If we eat from the word of God daily and give ourselves to exercising our mind with wisdom, knowledge and understanding of that word, we will be strong and obedient in the things of the Lord.  Have you done any spiritual body building lately?

Sing:  He gives strength to me, as I worship Him, as my heart is filled with praise.  Jesus breaks the bands, as I raise my hands, He gives glorious, victory.

Thought for Today:  Obedience begins with strengthening oneself in the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment