Wednesday, April 8, 2015

2015 April 8 - Morning Manna

Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice. Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand. Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. (Philippians 4:4-6)

Today's Morsel: I think today is one of those days that we need to get our praise on.  When is the last time you did a praise jig?  You know, just forgot about everyone else and  danced like you just don't care.   You know, just throw your hands in the air, and wave 'um like you just don't care.  Do the Holy Poky.   I know you are saying about right  now that I must be crazy.  No I'm not.  I'm in my right mind.  If God has given us a garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness, then why are we going to be down when we can be up.  Paul said that we should rejoice in the Lord always. We need to be full of cheer.  Joyful.  Happy.  Celebrating.  And we should feel very happy and showing great happiness about Jesus all the time.   The more wind you put on fire the brighter it burns.  Did David say, I was sad when they said unto me, let us go into the house of the Lord?  No!  He said, I was glad.  I was excited.  The more you praise God the less likely you are to complain.

Sing:  Alive!  Alive!  Alive forever more, my Jesus is alive, alive forever more.  Alive!  Alive!  Alive forever more, my Jesus is alive.
 Sing hallelujah, Sing hallelujah, my Jesus is alive forever more; Sing hallelujah, sing hallelujah, my Jesus is alive.

Thought for Today: Praise still wins battles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment