Saturday, July 12, 2014

2014 July 12 - Morning Manna

"O give thanks unto the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. Let the redeemed of the LORD say so, whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy"  (Psalms 107:1-2)
 
Today's Morsel: Has God changed your life?  I don't know about you, but I can testify of what He has done for me.  I have seen the hand of God in operation in my life.  I mean, He's delivered me from drugs, alcohol, lying, death, hell, and the grave.   The list could continue.  That's one reason I don't have a problem with worshipping Him.  Because when I think of the goodness of Jesus and ALL that He's done for me, my soul cries out HALLELUJAH and I thank God for saving me.  I have found myself in the scriptures.  Not only Romans 16:13, where it says, "Salute Rufus chosen in the Lord, and his mother and mine. " But I have met death face to face more than once.  I have seen the mouth of the lion shut. And I have seen God fulfill His word in my life.  Thank God for the Blood of the Lamb.  What about you?  Let the redeemed say so.
 
Sing: Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, let the redeemed of the Lord say so, let the redeemed of the Lord says so, I'm redeemed, I'm redeemed, praise the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment