Monday, December 2, 2013

2013 December 2 - Morning Manna

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.   (John 14:6)
 
 
Today's Morsel: What is there about life that most people aren't concerned with it until they reach an age where they can't seem to get out of bed, their joints begin to hurt, their vision becomes blurred, or someone hands them a birthday card that says, "Over the Hill." It is at these points that we begin to consider life.  When Moses began to rehearse with the children of Israel the things that God had done for them, he told them, "I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live: That thou mayest love the LORD thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them" (Deuteronomy 30:19-20). He told them to choose life; to choose the Lord because  He was their life.  Have you met life?  If so, then why not introduce Him to someone else today because He wants to be their life, too.  When we have met life, we don't have to worry about this life.
 
Sing:  I found a new way of living, I found a new life divine, I have the fruit of the spirit, I am abiding, abiding in the vine.  Abiding in the vine, abiding in the vine, love, joy, health, strength He has made them mine. I have prosperity, power, and victory, abiding, abiding in the vine.

No comments:

Post a Comment