Thursday, May 30, 2013

2013 May 30 - Morning Manna

And they rose early in the morning, and went forth into the wilderness of Tekoa: and as they went forth, Jehoshaphat stood and said, Hear me, O Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem; Believe in the LORD your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper. (2 Chronicles 20:20)
 
Today's Morsel:Many people seem to be concerned about what is going on in our world today. Many ask themselves what it will be like for their children and grandchildren? Should we as born again believers be concerned about these things? The scripture tells us to believe in the LORD our God, and we shall ye be established; and if we believe His prophets, so shall ye prosper. We must get to the point in our lives that no matter what everyone else is doing, we are established in who our God is and who we are in Him. God doesn't change. He is the same yesterday, today, and forever. As He told Peter when he asked Him about John's life, "Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me" (John 21:22). When we believe what God's Word tells us, it will come to pass. So no matter what is going on in this world or in the lives of others, don't allow it to uproot you and pull you away from the things of God. Our salvation is nearer than when we first believed.
Sing: I believe God, I believe God, that he will do, just as he said. Trust and obey, believe Him and say, I believe, I believe God.

No comments:

Post a Comment