Saturday, August 21, 2010

2010 August 21 - Morning Manna

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: (Ecclesiastes 3:1).


Today's Morsel: Well, the summer is almost over, and pretty soon autumn will be here and the leaves will begin to change color, showing off God's beautiful art work. That makes me think of what I would like to focus on today, and that is the thought that to everything there is a season. Which means that there is an appointed occasion and time for what God wants and desires to do. If you were to stop and notice everything that God creates goes through the same seasons. Let's look at the fruit tree. It starts as a seed, it grows into a twig, it faces the winter, summer, fall, and spring. It faces the cold, heat, frost, and rain. It stands alone sometimes. Others pull on it. Birds build their nests in it. Critters crawl on it. Yet it endures it's seasons for the purpose God has for it. Trials in your life can be seen as seasons. Not to harm you, but to develop you for what the Master's purpose is for your life. We don't always understand what God is doing when we are in our different seasons. But we should know that all things do work together for the good to them that love God and to them who are the called according to His purpose. Aren't you glad that troubles don't last always? You can rest assured that He has a purpose in every season of your life.

Sing: I have a message just for you, it's in His Word, and I know it's true, it doesn't matter what you're going through, I know the Lord will see you through.

And I'm so glad, that troubles don't last always. I'm so glad, that troubles don't last always. Weeping may endure for a night, but keep the faith and it will be alright. I'm so glad, yes, I'm glad, that troubles don't last always. Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning light. And I'm so glad, that troubles don't last always.

No comments:

Post a Comment