Wednesday, July 7, 2010

2010 July 7 - Morning Manna

Men do not despise a thief, if he steal to satisfy his soul when he is hungry; But if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold; he shall give all the substance of his house (Proverbs 6:30-31).


Today's Morsel: Because there is so much stealing in the world these days, many home owners are now installing detection systems to deter criminals from entering their homes and stealing their possessions. Jesus said of Satan, "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly" (John 10:10). Jesus called Satan a thief, and He said that he came to steal, to kill, and destroy. When a thief breaks into your home, he comes for one purpose, to steal the things you have. And if you get in his way, trying to prevent him, he may kill you. He will also destroy other things in your home looking for the one thing that he came for. Satan enters your home to steal your family from you, and he will kill you and them if you aren't careful. Satan will destroy everything you have worked to build and establish. Solomon said, "Men do not despise a thief, if he steal to satisfy his soul when he is hungry; But if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold; he shall give all the substance of his house." Have you caught that old thief in your home? If you have, you need to make him pay you sevenfold.

Sing: Well, I'm going to the enemy's camp, I'm gonna, take back what he stole from me. I'm going to the enemy's camp, to declare my victory. I'll put him under my feet, under my feet, under my feet, he's under my feet, Satan is under my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment