Saturday, November 30, 2019

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 30 November 2019


Hastening the Word
Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Jeremiah, what seest thou? And I said, I see a rod of an almond tree. Then said the LORD unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.(Jeremiah 1:11-12)

Today’s Morsel:  One of the things about God's word is He will do just what it says.  You can count on that.  God is a man of His word.  He cannot lie.  As a matter of fact, scripture tells us, “let God be true, but every man a liar...(Romans 3:4)  God told Jeremiah that He would watch over His word and perform it.  Everything that is written in God’s word will come to pass.  As He told Isaiah, “For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.(Isaiah 55:10-11).  When you hear or read the word of God, hide it in your heart because it is going to come to pass. “For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.(Hebrews 4:12)

Sing:  I believe God! I believe God! That He will do just as He said.  Trust and obey, believe Him and say, I believe, I believe, God.

Thought For Today: Do you desire the milk of the Word?

No comments:

Post a Comment