Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2016 May 18

My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee; So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding; Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding; If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures; Then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God. (Proverbs 2:1-5)

Today’s Morsel: One of the things I like about yard sales is that you can often find some hidden treasures.  Many times you can come across things of great value at a low price.  The Lord instructs us through King Solomon, “That if we receive his words, and hide his commandments with us; So that we incline our ear unto wisdom, and apply our heart to understanding; Yea, if we criest after knowledge, and liftest up our voice for understanding; If we seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures; Then shalt we understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God.”  Do you want to know what God is up to?  Then keep His word and you’ll see it unfold right before your very eyes.  Life is so beautiful when you know Jesus!

Sing: I know it was the blood, I know it was the blood! I know it was the blood that saved me. One day when I was lost Jesus died on the cross, I know it was the blood saved me.

Thought For Today:  When you know Jesus, life is so beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment