Friday, January 22, 2016

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2016 January 22

As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.
(Psalms 17:15)

Today's Morsel:  Have you ever stood and looked into the waters of a river when they are peaceful and calm?  What did you see?  David said that he would behold his face in righteousness.   He was saying that when we look into the word of God, we will see Christ.  The Bible says, "As in water face answereth to face, so the heart of man to man" (Proverbs 27:19).  I want to be like God.  I want to be in his likeness because God is a God of righteousness.  If we are not righteous, others cannot see Christ in our lives.  The same way that water reflects your image and reveals you, so does your heart.  Therefore, we must insure that it stays pure because it will reveal the true you.

Sing:  I see Jesus in your eyes and it makes me love you.  I see Jesus in your smile and I know you care.  I see Jesus in voice and it makes me listen.  I see Him in you.

Thought For Today:  Righteousness begins with right.

No comments:

Post a Comment