Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh.
Today's Morsel: I want to be so full of Jesus that:
1. If a misquote bites me he flies away singing, "There is Power in the Blood!"
2. When I step into a room people start singing, "Look What the Lord Has Done."
3. My boss starts singing, "Take This World But Give Me Jesus."
4. The cashier at the bank starts singing, "Silver and Gold."
5. When I arrive at the airport they start singing, "I'll Fly Away."
6. When I walk into a restaurant the wait staff starts singing, " Come and Dine!"
7. When I walk into a church the congregation starts to sing, "Holy Spirit You Are Welcome Here."
"Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price. Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and your labour for that which satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness" (Isaiah 55:1-2). When you are full of Jesus, something is bound to spill over somewhere. How full are you?
Sing: Here's my cup, Lord, I lift it up, Lord, come and quench this thirsting of my soul. Bread of Heaven, feed me till I want no more. Here's my cup, fill it up and make me whole.
Thought For Today: A life filled with Jesus, means there's no room for the world.