Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 10 December 2019


Full Of Power

But truly I am full of power by the spirit of the LORD, and of judgment, and of might, to declare unto Jacob his transgression, and to Israel his sin.(Micah 3:8)

Today’s Morsel:  One of the reasons Jesus said that He would give us His Spirit was so that we would have power to be a witness for Him (see Acts 1:4-8).  The Bible says in Acts 2:1-4, that on the Day of Pentecost they were all filled with the Holy Ghost; God’s Spirit.  They received the power that Jesus told them He would send and that they would receive.  They were full of power by the Spirit of the Lord.  And immediately, Peter began to preach and to tell Israel of her sins and how to be remitted of them (see Acts 2:22-38).  Have you received the Holy Ghost?  If you have, then you are filled with power of Jesus to share in a loving way with others their sins and how they too can have them remitted.  Psalms 62:11 says, “God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God.”  Remember, a true witness is one who can help to deliver the accused and those who may be trapped in sin.

Sing: I’ve got the Holy Ghost down in my soul, just like the Bible says.  I’ve got the Holy Ghost down in my soul, just like the Bible says. Well, I’ve been to the water and I’ve been baptized.  My soul got happy and I’m so satisfied.  I wouldn’t take nothing for my journey now, just like the Bible, just like the Bible says.

Thought For Today: There is power in the name of Jesus to break every chain.

No comments:

Post a Comment