Friday, January 5, 2018

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2018 January 5

“Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me” (Micah 7:8).

Today’s Morsel:  If you follow football, I’m sure you have seen s0me disappointed faces when a team who is ahead lost in the last few seconds of a game.  Those that were rejoicing and excited about a possible win over their opponent, found themselves holding their heads in unbelief of their team's loss.  Every finger pointed, and every word spoken again their opponents must now be eaten.  Micah states, ““Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me” (Micah 7:8).  This should be the attitude of every born-again believers.  You must let Satan and his demonic force know that you aren’t going to stay down when you get knocked down.  They need to know that you will get back up; and that God will be with you in every situation and circumstance that looks dark and bleak.  We are more than conquerors, we WIN!  

Sing: There is power in the name of Jesus!  There is power in the name of Jesus!  There is power in the name of Jesus! To break every chain, to break every chain, to break every chain.

Thought For Today:  Love will still pick you up.

No comments:

Post a Comment