Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2018 January 30

 I will extol thee, O LORD; for thou hast lifted me up, and hast not made my foes to rejoice over me. O LORD my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me. O LORD, thou hast brought up my soul from the grave: thou hast kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit. Sing unto the LORD, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness”
(Psalms 30:1-4)

Today’s Morsel:  One of the things about walking by faith is we do not get to see all the enemies that God may be destroying before us as He goes before us to make the way straight.  Paul tells us, “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places” (Ephesians 6:12); and that Satan is the God of this world (2 Corinthians 4:4).  Satan would desire nothing better than to cause you to fall.  You must get into a habit each day of thanking God for not allowing your enemies to rejoice over you.  Stand strong in the power of His might and know that He goes before you making the way straight and also making the way of escape.  

Sing:  Lately I've been winning battles left and right, but even winners can get wounded in the fight.  People say that I'm amazing, strong beyond my years, but they don't see inside of me I'm hiding all the tears.
They don't know that I go running home when I fall down.  They don't know Who picks me up when no one is around.  I drop my sword and cry for just a while.  'Cause deep inside this armor, the warrior is a child.

Thought For Today:  His armor is the best.

1 comment:

  1. and that Satan is the 'God' of this world :- When you refer to any god other than our "Lord God", please use small "g"
    eg and that Satan is the 'god' of this world.

    ReplyDelete