Saturday, July 15, 2017

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2017 July 15

"I have chosen the way of truth: thy judgments have I laid before me. I have stuck unto thy testimonies: O LORD, put me not to shame."  (Psalms 119:30-31)

Today’s Morsel:  Most of us will remember the song, “I am stuck on band-aid, cause band-aid is stuck on me.”  I turned this into a message a few years ago to stress the importance of being stuck on Jesus and His word so that He will be stuck on you.  The Psalmist said, "I have stuck unto Thy testimonies: O Lord, put me not to shame."   David, said, that the testimonies of the Lord are sure, making wise the simple (Psalms 19:7).  When we are obedient to the law, commandments, and word of God, it sticks to us.  Paul said that nothing would be able to separate him from the love of God.  What about you?  Are you stuck on Jesus?  Is He stuck on you?
Sing: I am stuck on Jesus, cause, Jesus is stuck on me.  I am stuck on Jesus, cause, Jesus is stuck on me.

Thought For Today:  The word works better than Band-aids! 

No comments:

Post a Comment