Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2017 April 11

“Order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me” (Psalms 119:133).

Today’s Morsel:  They say that one of the best ways to exercise is to walk up and down stairs.  The more steps that you do, they say, the more it will help your cardiovascular and increase your energy.  We can also now buy what they call a “fit watch” and other instruments that will count how many steps we take per day.  But I wonder how many of those steps that we take each day are ordered in the Word. Many folks' steps are ordered by the enemy of their soul and their goal is nothing but iniquity and sin.  But if we are born again, then the majority  of our steps should be in God’s word.  “Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law” (Psalms 119:18)

 Sing: Order my steps in Your word dear Lord, lead me, guide me every day, send Your anointing, Father I pray; order my steps in Your word, please, order my steps in Your word.

 Thought For Today:  Take a step in the word today (Parker)

1 comment:

  1. All things work decently and in order. That's how I will walk.

    ReplyDelete