Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2016 January 6

And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh: That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God. But as for them whose heart walketh after the heart of their detestable things and their abominations, I will recompense their way upon their own heads, saith the Lord GOD.
(Ezekiel 11:19-21).

Today's Morsel: Each time I renew my driver's license, they ask me if I want to be an organ donor. I always say yes, because I'm praying that someone will get this new heart that Jesus has put in me.  You see, that old heart of the old man is gone.  Jesus came in and did an operation and gave me a new heart and a new spirit.  Just think, if every Christian would live their life according to God's word, and would be a heart donor when they die, think of how many people could be saved who have a bad heart and are waiting for a transplant.  Now, I know that that's not the way that it happens, but if it did, would yours be a good one for someone else?  You see, Jesus give us a new heart and a new spirit, that we may reveal to others His power to change us and to remove evil from us.  Always remember, a nasty attitude is a sign of a bad heart.  Would someone's life be changed by your heart transplant?

Sing: What a wonderful change in my life has been wrought since Jesus came into my heart; I have light in my soul for which long I have sought, since Jesus came into my heart.
Since Jesus came into my heart. Since Jesus came into my heart; floods of joy o'er my soul like a sea billows roll, since Jesus came into my heart.

Thought For Today:  A nasty attitude is a sign of a bad heart (Parker)

No comments:

Post a Comment