Thursday, November 27, 2014

2014 November 27 - Morning Manna (HAPPY THANKSGIVING)

"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you" (1 Thessalonians 5:18).

Today's Morsel:   Meister Eckhart said, “If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, “Thank You,” that would suffice.”  It’s amazing how one simple, easy, good action can change so much in a person’s life.  One of the things that has had the biggest affect on my life is the realization of the power of gratitude.  That of simply giving thanks.  It has affected everything.  It has made me a better and a more productive person.  It has made me a better husband and a better father.  I know it has made me a  happier person.  I’m not perfect, but gratitude has made me better in so many areas.  Can it change your life as well?  I can guarantee it will if we will practice it.  You might not get the exact same benefits as I have, but there’s no doubt in my mind that the simple act of gratitude on a regular basis will change anyone’s life.  Paul lets us know that we  should give thanks in everything, because that is God's will for our lives.  Are you thankful?  Do you possess an attitude of gratitude? Why not practice it today by offering Jesus thanks for what He's done for you.

Sing: Thanks! Thanks! I give you thanks, for all you have done, I am so blessed, my soul has found rest, oh Lord, I give you thanks.

Thought for Today: In everything give thanks!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment