Wednesday, January 21, 2015

2015 January 21 - Morning Manna

And Jacob lifted up his eyes, and looked, and, behold, Esau came, and with him four hundred men. And he divided the children unto Leah, and unto Rachel, and unto the two handmaids. And he put the handmaids and their children foremost, and Leah and her children after, and Rachel and Joseph hindermost. And he passed over before them, and bowed himself to the ground seven times, until he came near to his brother. And Esau ran to meet him, and embraced him, and fell on his neck, and kissed him: and they wept. (Genesis 33:1-4)


Today's Morsel:  Browsing through the web, I came across the follow article. It says that today is National Hugs Day.  And I wanted to share it with you.
 "What a great day! This is an opportunity to give and receive.  Give a hug, and you automatically receive one in return.  Sure, someone might not hug back, but how often does that happen?  Hugs are loving.  Hugs are therapeutic. Hugs are caring.  Hugs are celebratory.  Hugs make you feel good inside.  Have you ever received a hug from someone who did not care?  I didn't think so.  That's proof positive that you're loved and cared about.  Celebrate today by giving hugs to family, friends and loved ones.  You'll love the warm feeling you get."  Care to give it a try!

Sing: Draw me close to you, never let me go, I lay it all down again to hear you say that I'm your friend. You are my desire, no one else will do. 'Cause nothing else can take your place, to feel the warmth of your embrace.  Help me find the way, bring me back to you.
You're all I want. You're all I've ever needed. You're all I want  Help me know you are near.

Thought for today: They say that you should give at least 8 hugs a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment