Monday, April 25, 2011

2011 April 25 - Morning Manna

Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies; Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's (Psalms 103:1-5).

Today's Morsel:  It is my opinion that some businesses today hire people on a temporary basis so that they do not have to provide them with benefits.  I'm of that same opinion, that insurance company's suggest that you purchase "Term life" policies in hope that you will outlive the term of the policy so they do not have to pay the benefit.   David said, "Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits."  When we labor for the Lord, our benefit package is filled with good things.  David only lists a few of the things that God provides in hope to wet your appetite to come onboard.  What a package!  Forgiven of iniquities, healing from diseases, a saved and abundant life, lovingkindess, tender mercies, abundance of food.  Not to mention His blood for the remission of our sins.  His compassion, love, grace, and mercy.  All in the benefit package to the laborers.  God knows that we have a craving, and thus He fills us with what we need.  There are so many benefits from God for us, yet so many today don't seem to want them.  Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah. (Psalms 68:19).  What benefits are in your work package?

Sing:  How can I say thanks for the things You have done for me?  Things so undeserved, yet You gave to prove Your love for me; the voices of a million angels could not express my gratitude, all that I am, and ever hope to be; I owe it all to Thee.
To God be the glory, to God be the glory, to God be the glory for the things He has done.  With His blood He has saved me; with His power, He has raised me; to God be the glory for the things He has done.
Just let me live my life, let it pleasing, Lord, to Thee; and if I gain any praise, let it go to Calvary.  For with His blood He has saved me; with His power, He has raised me; to God be the glory, for the things He has done.

No comments:

Post a Comment