Friday, December 21, 2018

Morning Manna by Rufus Parker - 2018 December 21

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved” (John 3:16-17).

Today’s Morsel:  Most people do not associate these scriptures with the birth of Christ, but rather more about His death.  But really, they are more about His birth than his death.  God loved us enough to give us His Son to save us.  Isn’t that the reason He came?  To redeem us from our sins.  Yes, I know that He had to die so that we could live, but if He had not come to the world first, there would have been no hope for us. Aren’t you glad that God loved us enough to give us His Son?

Sing: I am so glad that our Father in heaven tells of His love in the Book He has given.  Wonderful things in the Bible I see; this is the dearest, that Jesus loves me.
I am so glad that Jesus loves me, Jesus loves me, Jesus loves me.  I am so glad that Jesus loves me, Jesus loves even me.


Thought For Today: God is love!

No comments:

Post a Comment